Posted by?Alexander Higgins?- September 13, 2012 at 9:59 am -?Permalink?-?Source?via?Alexander Higgins Blog
Newspapers across the U.S. run graphic photos of the murdered U.S. Ambassador to Libya who was reportedly raped and lynched by Islamic extremists.
As the violence continues to flare in the Middle East news outlets that originally paid little attention to the murder of U.S. Ambassador Stephens is now the top headline nationwide.
The unfolding story that was?originally reported as a spontaneous rocket-propelled-grenade?being fired at a protest following the setting of the Benghazi consulate on fire has morphed into several new dimensions.
First came revelations from US intelligence officials stating they had knowledge?the attack was planned in advanced.
Then came revelations of evidence the ambassador was actually captured by the same terrorists he helped put into power who?tortured and lynched him and 3 other Americans?as Libya security forces stood by and watched.
Just last night reports out of the Middle East surfaced claiming the Ambassador was?sexually raped and sodomized before he was murdered.
As the story continued to unfold it has become the central focus of news outlets across America as President Obama has announced the deployment of warships and elite marines vowing justice for the attacks.
Meanwhile the?US embassies in Yemen and Egypt were attacked over night?following yesterday?s protests in Cairo where Muslim Brotherhood members and Islamic Jihadist leaders call for a million man march in Egypt against the US.
As the tensions flare up newspapers are going back on their?original statements?that they would not run graphic photos.
Here?s what people across the U.S. and in some international locations woke up to on the front page of? morning papers? days after the original attack.
Some international papers used ambassador image
More commonly used images from Libya
- Reports: Murdered U.S. Ambassador To Libya Was Sexually Raped
- Breaking: US Embassy In Egypt Under Attack ? Watch Live
- US Officials Say Attack In Libya May Have Been Planned
- Bin Laden Interview 1993 ? Before He Was Public Enemy #1
- Saudi Arabia Paying UK Trained Terrorists Up To $3,000/Mo To Jihad Against Syria
- Ter?ror?ism (Noun): When OTHER People Do What We Do
- Brookings Admits NATO Responsible For Al Qaeda Operations In Syria
- Feds Using NDAA To Silence Journalists Critical Of Government