Have your work critiqued by the world’s top professionals during Chobi Mela VII
Portfolio review will offer you an opportunity to meet with eminent photographers, curators and editors for useful advice and guidance on their works and careers.
Participants will have the opportunity meet up to?13 reviewers?over four days, with a 20 minutes individual session with each reviewer. Participants should bring their portfolio for review and we prefer small prints. Presentation of digital files on laptop/macbook or iPad/tab is possible but not encouraged.
Ruth Eichhorn/ Editor/ Geo Magazine
Richard Billingham/ Professor/ University of Gloucestershire
Patrick Witty/ Editor/ Time Magazine
Robert Pledge/ Editor/ Contact Press Image
Jody Haines/ Curator/ Brisbane Power House
Veneta Bullen/ Editor/ Guardian
Abir Abdullah/ Photographer/ EPA
Saiful Huq Omi/ Photographer/ Polaris
Sherri Dougherty/ Editor/ UN FAO
Hasib Zakaria?/ Lecturer/ Pathshala
Note ? The list of reviewers can change any moment without prior notice.
How to apply:
- Send us?email email@example.com
- In your email,?please?indicate preferred session(s),?we will try to accommodate your?preferences. Please be aware that we cannot always guarantee your preferred session.
- Please?submit your?bio and a link of your portfolio?in the same email. It is better to keep low resolution images on that link.
- Participants will be selected for the Portfolio Review based on the portfolios submitted.
- Selected participants will be announced online or via email.
- Deadline for portfolio registration: January 23, 2013
Registration Fee: BDT 500?on arrival
Date: 27, 28, 29, 30 January 2013
Time: 13:30 hrs ? 16:00 hrs
Place: Pathshala ? South Asian Media Institute,?16, Sukrabad, Panthapath, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh